MPC version 0.8 released!

MPC version 0.8 has been released:
http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/mpc-discuss/2009-November/000608.html

You can download the tarball here:
http://www.multiprecision.org/index.php?prog=mpc&page=download

This release is for our purposes C99 feature-complete.  After some wider
portability testing, I will submit patches to make it mandatory for the
GCC bootstrap process.

Please test this version and report back in this thread (not to me
privately) the results of "make check".  Also include your target triplet,
and the versions of your compiler, gmp and mpfr.

		Thanks,
		--Kaveh