Re: undefined reference to `gt_pch_nx_tree_code'

Hi,

It's hard to tell. The normal definition of tree_code is enum in
tree.h and it is an atomic type with respect GCC garbage collection.
But the names like gt_gcc_mx_tree_code suggest that GCC internals try
to treat it as a struct or some other non atomic type.  Any chance
that your source does not include tree.h and defines some tree_code
type of its own?

--
Laurynas