Re: Any tips for debugging a GNAT tasking implementation problem?

Hi,

I'd say from the symptoms tasking doesn't work at all, could you try
with a simpler testcase:

-- begin tt.adb
with Ada.Text_IO; use Ada.Text_IO;
procedure TT is
   task T;
   task body T is
   begin
      Put_Line ("task");
   end;
begin
   Put_Line ("main");
end;
-- end tt.adb

To my knowledge once "created" an Ada task will immediately start
executing user program code with magic synchronization lock.

Sincerely,

Laurent