This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: MPC 0.7 officially released, please test and report your results!
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:00:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: MPC 0.7 officially released, please test and report your results!
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 6:06 PM, Kaveh R. GHAZI <email@example.com> wrote:
> Please download, compile and run "make check" for this release and post
> your results as well your target triplet and the versions of your
> compiler, gmp and mpfr. All platform results are welcome, but I am
> especially interested in GCC's primary and secondary platform list.
All 45 tests passed