Re: [gnat] reuse of ASTs already constructed

I've been making progress on the Ada side, the basic usage pattern for
gnat1 and gnatmake is working.

There are two problems right now:

1) Mixing of Ada.Text_IO and Text_IO as described at
   http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2009-08/msg00113.html

2) The 'X' lines in the ALI files are not what they should be.
This is due to the fact that Lib.Xref.Generate_(Definition|Reference) is
called during semantic analysis. However, when I discover that a
tree was already built for a main unit by a previous compilation,
Sem is not redone for that tree. Depending on whether
Lib.Xref.Initialize is called per-job or per-file, this leads to either
too much or too little cross ref info.

Ideas?

Thanks,

 Oliver