Re: Anyone else run ACATS on ARM?

Mikael Pettersson <mikpe@it.uu.se> writes:
> On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 23:08:00 +0200, Matthias Klose <doko@debian.org> wrote:
>>is there any arm-linx-gnueabi gnat binary that could be used to bootstrap an
>>initial gnat-4.4 package for debian?
>
> Yes, see <http://user.it.uu.se/~mikpe/linux/arm-eabi-ada/>.

Mikael, thanks for this outstanding work! Matthias has now added your
patch to Debian and I'm about to upload gnat-4.4 with it. However I
cannot help but notice that the new file you introduced,
system-linux-armeb.ads, has the GPLv2 or later with special exception
(aka "GNAT-Modified GPL") boilerplate in it.  I suggest that a future
version of this patch migrate to GPLv3 or later with the run-time
exception.

--
Ludovic Brenta.