web interface to repo just got decidedly worse

When browsing e.g. gcc-cvs via the web it used to be possible to click on a
newly added file and get a 'download raw' (I think it was called) option to
see the file without all that idiotic html formatting. That seems to be gone
now. For me, at least, this is extremely counterproductive.