Re: Trace crash in gargabe collector to the code at fault?

>> I am running into crashes in ggc_collect() on compiling

Andrew> The usual way to find this is to use a gdb watchpoint.  Find
Andrew> what object is being freed, put a breakpoing on ggc_alloc_stat
Andrew> at the point the object is created, and then put a watchpoint on
Andrew> the word that is being corrupted.

I've also had decent results by configuring with valgrind support.

Tom