Re: gcc 4.4.0 on ARM/WinCE float problem

On Thu, 2009-07-23 at 15:17 +0300, Kai Ruottu wrote:
> Dave Korn wrote:
> > Danny Backx wrote:

> >> Did that, see below. I think this means that the stuff in libgcc.a cause
> >> the issue.
> >
> >   Could this be related to old-vs-new EABI?  Is the stack aligned to the same
> > multiple on entry to main in both old and new executables?  The assembler code
> > looked basically the same, except the stack frame size has changed and a lot
> > of things that were aligned to an (odd/even) multiple of 8 may now be aligned
> > to an (even/odd) multiple instead.
>
> Also the message thread started by :
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2009-03/msg00107.html
>
> could be checked... Although taking part in it, I don't remember what
> was solved or not :( In any case Vincent R. could know something more
> now...

I think Vincent was wrestling with the issues of the same commit I wrote
about earlier :

Danny wrote :
> I've further looked at the content of libgcc2.c, which reveals macros
> renamed from L_* to L_arm_* (commit r132837 in gcc svn).

This renamed a lot of those macros.

I still don't know whether that commit is related to my problem though.

	Danny
--
Danny Backx ; danny.backx - at - scarlet.be ; http://danny.backx.info