Re: Incorporation of Objective-C 2.0 changes into GCC trunk

Gregory Casamento wrote:

> If not, I would like to know what the GNUstep project can do to help
> make this happen.

  Persuade Apple to de-embargo their engineers from showing their faces in
public round here?(*)

  At least from the outside, it appears that Apple(**) is simply not
interested in contributing to GCC.

    cheers,
      DaveK
--
(*)  - http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2008-02/msg00523.html
(**) - Corporately, I'm sure there will be individuals within the organisation