Information Assistance

Dear Sir or Madame:

On July 3, 2009 I purchased a Hewlett-Packard HDX18t Premium Series
Notebook PC with free upgrade for Windows 7. (Customized).

Product: Hewlett-Packard HDX18t Premium Series Notebook PC

• Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (32-bit)
• Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor P8700 (2.53 GHz, 3 MB L2 Cache, 1066MHz FSB)
• 3GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm) - For 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT graphics
• FREE Upgrade to 500GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive from 320GB 7200RPM
SATA Hard Drive
• 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT - For DDR2 Memory
• 18.4" diagonal High Definition HP Ultra BrightView Infinity Display
(1920x1080p)
• Blu-Ray ROM with SuperMulti DVD+/-R/RW Double Layer
• Webcam + Fingerprint Reader with HP Imprint Finish (Fluid)
• Intel Next-Gen Wireless-N Mini-card
• No TV Tuner w/remote control
• Full Size Backlit Keyboard
• HP Long Life Battery
• No Productivity Software
• HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope

Hewlett-Packard could not locate or have any information regarding the
“Target Hardware” for the above product. Meaning if the “Target
Hardware” for this product have or include the following and from
which manufacturer: H8/300, H8/300H, H8/300L, H8/S, H8/SX, M16C, M32C,
RX, SH-2A, SH-2E, SH-3E, SH-4A, SH1, SH2, SH3, SH4, or other.

Required information that I need to also register with KPIT GNU Tools
& Support (http://www.kpitgnutools.com/signUp.php).

Please, if in your power, assist me in locating which, where, who, or
how I can obtain said information, part, installation or download for
my product. It is my understanding that the H8/300 Series products are
the best for downloading and developing open-source software - GNU
projects.

Please also indicate if it is proper or possible to download GnuWin32
without any damage to the existing programs and structure on this
newly Hewlett-Packard product and best method to do such addition to
the operating system.

Thank you,
Angel Manuel Cancel
micro.soft.micro.soft@msn.com