Status of LTO merge to mainline

I am working on the last 60 testsuite failures on x86_64, but I'm
sure there will be other failures in other architectures.  My
merge plan is:

1- Fix the remaining failures on x86_64.  This includes fixing
   thunks for vararg functions which I plan to address as
   outlined in http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2008-12/msg00953.html

2- Fix open PRs against the LTO branch.  There are 28 open bugs
   against the branch.  I need to triage them to see which ones
   may already be fixed.

3- Enable pass_ipa_free_lang_data by default.  This is the pass
   that removes all references to front end trees from GIMPLE,
   implicitly breaking debugging information.  My current plan is
   to implement Richi's and Cary's idea of generating debug info
   early.

4- Test on primary and secondary platforms.  What is the current
   suggested list of platforms?

The items that need active development are #1 and #3.  For #1, I
think I can have all the failures fixed in 2-3 weeks.  I do not
have a good estimate for #3 since I do not really know how much
work this will entail (Richi?  Cary?  would you have a rough
estimate for this?).

Any and all help I can get with #2 and #4 will be appreciated.
For #2, I need to triage the reports to see which ones can be
closed already.  For #4, it should be a matter of testing the
branch with:

$ svn co svn://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/branches/lto
$ mkdir bld && cd bld
$ ../lto/configure --enable-lto && make && make -k check

Thanks.  Diego.