Updating fixed-point support for new C constant expression handling

The 4.5 C constant expressions patch:

stopped us from emitting the warnings expected by gcc.dg/fixed-point/addsub.c.
We used to handle the warnings in parser_build_binary_op, but now that
fixed-point constant folding is delayed until c_fully_fold, we no longer
know at that stage whether overflow has taken place.

What's the correct fix here?  Should build_binary_op treat fixed-point
constants like integer constants?  Should c_fully_fold emit warnings in
some cases?  Should we just drop the warnings?  Or something else?

Richard