GCC 4.5.0 Status Report (2009-06-04)

Status
======

The trunk is in Stage 1.  As previously stated, we expect that Stage 1
will last through at least July.

There are still large pending merges we are aware of, specifically
the VTA and LTO branches will be considered when deciding when to
go to Stage 3.

We hope to see you all at this years GCC Summit.

Quality Data
============

Priority	  #	Change from Last Report
--------	---	-----------------------
P1		 15     - 1
P2		 92 	+ 9
P3		  0	- 1
Total		107	+ 7

Previous Report

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2009-05/msg00092.html

The next report for 4.5.0 will be sent by Jakub.

--
Richard Guenther <rguenther@suse.de>
Novell / SUSE Labs