Re: Writing over [SP]

I made no changes on GCC out of my TARGET domain.
An instruction like this one:

insn = gen_move_insn(gen_rtx_MEM(SImode,
                                                           plus_constant(stack_pointer_rtx,
                                                                                 offset)),
                                     gen_rtx_REG(SImode, reg));
emit_insn(insn);

Does not emit anything if "offset" == 0, while works for every offset != 0.
Instructions are just discarded.
Will investigate deeper on this as soon as I completed the port to 4.4, that is
currently giving me some headache.

- Jamie