This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [plugins] Name for pass_all_optimizations
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Justin Seyster <jrseys at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 08:02:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: [plugins] Name for pass_all_optimizations
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 22:58, Justin Seyster <email@example.com> wrote:
> Â ÂUnless that's not a good place to put plug-in passes, I propose
> giving the pass_all_optimizations pass the name "all_optimizations."
> I believe that there are a handful of other unnamed passes that might
> also be useful for plug-in developers.
Sounds like a good idea. You can send patches against mainline now,
since all the plugin functionality has already been merged and we are
still in stage 1. You will need a copyright assignment, if you don't
already have one.