Trouble building Graphite

I'm having some trouble building the Graphite support.

Using ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/infrastructure/ppl-0.10.2.tar.gz :

* Unlike gcc, does not support a --with-gmp option.
  + Does support a --with-libgmpxx-prefix option.
* If GMP was not built with C++ support, fails at build time.
* If GMP was not built with exception support, complains at configure
  time, and recommends using CPPFLAGS=-fexceptions when building GMP.
  + CPPFLAGS is for preprocessor flags, and -fexceptions is not a
    preprocessor flag.  However, I admit that setting CFLAGS does not
    work correctly, as GMP seems to have special requirements for it.
  + I think they mean -funwind-tables anyhow.

Using ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/infrastructure/cloog-ppl-0.15.3.tar.gz :

* The --with-ppl configure option does not work.
  + The configure script refers to ${ppl_prefix} without ever setting
    it.

Could the Graphite maintainers please look into these issues?  Thanks.

Ian