Re: Bootstrap broken by ppl/cloog config problem: finds non-system/non-standard "/include" dir

Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Dave Korn <dave.korn.cygwin@googlemail.com> writes:
>
>>   I'm about to start looking through the config logs; if anyone knows anything
>> or has any ideas about this, please share!
>
> The problem is here in toplevel configure.ac:
>
> case $with_ppl in
>   no)
>     ppllibs=
>     ;;
>   *)
>     ppllibs="-L$with_ppl/lib -lppl_c -lppl -lgmpxx $with_host_libstdcxx"
>     pplinc="-I$with_ppl/include $pplinc"
>     LIBS="$ppllibs $LIBS"
>     ;;
> esac
>
> If --with-ppl was not given then $with_ppl is empty.

  Heh, I was just about to post that, only I was looking at $clooginc rather
than $pplinc!  The same problem exists for both; I'm pretty sure we should
fall back on $prefix if the --with option is empty.

  Unless you're already on it, I'll post a patch shortly.

    cheers,
      DaveK