Re: Documentation on running dejagnu with qemu?

On Tue, 2009-04-28 at 14:52 -0700, Doug Kwan (éæå) wrote:

> I would like to run the testsuite using qemu as the gdb simulator does
> not support newer ARMs.  However, there does not seems to be any good
> documents on that topic.  Could someone give me a pointer or two?

If you are running a full operating system image in qemu, the easiest
way is to set it up with an FTP/telnet server (or SSH server) so that
you can treat the system as a remote Unix system.

It would probably be best to take follow-ups to the dejagnu list.

Cheers, Ben