This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 4.4.0 Released
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-announce at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 09:12:30 +0200
- Subject: GCC 4.4.0 Released
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
The GNU Compiler Collection version 4.4.0 has been released.
GCC 4.4.0 is a major release, containing substantial new functionality
not available in GCC 4.3.x or previous GCC releases.
for more information about changes in GCC 4.4.0.
This release is available from the FTP servers listed here:
The release is in gcc/gcc-4.4.0/ subdirectory.
If you encounter difficulties using GCC 4.4, please do not contact me
directly. Instead, please visit http://gcc.gnu.org for information
about getting help.
As always, a vast number of people contributed to this GCC releases --
far too many to thank individually!