Re: [Fwd: ICE with crx-elf-gcc 4.5.0 20090407]

M R Swami Reddy wrote:
> Below issue observed with -O3 -funroll-all-loops option.

  This is not a patch.  Therefore it should not be sent to the -patches list.
  If you are ever in doubt, there is an explanation of the intended purpose
for the lists at

   http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html

and since it is to do with the compiler internals, it would be suitable for
the main gcc list.  (I adjusted the Cc: line).

 It is indeed a serious bug, and the best thing that you can do to help the
maintainer fix it would be to file a bug report in the GCC bugzilla, in
particular supplying pre-processed source of your testcase so that the
maintainer can reproduce and analyze the problem.

> Please submit a full bug report,
> See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.

  Please do accept this advice from the compiler!  The page listed should tell
you everything you need to know about submitting a bugzilla PR.

    cheers,
      DaveK