Re: GCC 4.4 Branch Created

Daniel Berlin writes:

> > No wonder: it didn't work for quite some time (reports didn't make it
> > through), and despite several request from me you couldn't make time to
> > find out what was going on.
>
> This is true, I don't have time to maintain an incoming email script
> used solely by you

Which may be due both to obsoleteness (everyone and his mother thinks all
the world it the web nowadays ;-) or lack of awareness.

> > ?I don't blame you at all, but find it highly
> > unfortunate to be forced to use a browser for initial submission instead of
> > being able to use a proper mailer/editor.
> I'm sorry you feel that way, but I simply don't have the extra time to
> support a method of submission used by exactly one person.

Understood, but I wonder how other projects deal with this.  I cannot
possibly be the only one in the world who wants to submit structured bug
reports by mail.  Doesn't bugzilla have something native to handle this?

	Rainer

Rainer Orth, Faculty of Technology, Bielefeld University