Re: Ideas for Google Summer of Code

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback.  As far as the NVIDIA ISA details, I have the
pdf that describes it.  In the CUDA toolkit, available on NVIDIA's
website there is a pdf named ptx_isa_1.3.pdf under the doc directory.
(Get it from here http://www.nvidia.com/object/cuda_get.html).

So we can do Intel, ATI and NVIDIA GPU backends.  NVIDIA already has
an implementation of OpenCL working.
http://www.nvidia.com/object/cuda_opencl.html.  Would there be any
sharing involved with them??

I am working on my proposal now and I will post it to this list before
final submission (I've got to hurry, they are due April 3rd).  I will
mainly focus on this pdf:
http://www.khronos.org/developers/library/overview/opencl_overview.pdf,
page 13

Phil Pratt-Szeliga