Re: help for arm avr bfin cris frv h8300 m68k mcore mmix pdp11 rs6000 sh vax

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 6:06 PM, Paolo Bonzini <bonzini@gnu.org> wrote:

> So, I'd still need the information for arm and m68k, because that
> information is about the bitfield instructions.

For ARM, shifts by immediate use a 5-bit constant, shifts by register
use the lower 8 bits of the register.

For ARMv6T2/ARMv7, bitfield instructions:

  - BFC, BFI specify an immediate 5-bit starting bit position and
    an immediate 5-bit ending bit position
  - SBFX, UBFX specify an immediate 5-bit starting bit position
    and an immediate 5-bit width.

Laurent