Re: The gcc-in-cxx branch now completes bootstrap

On Fri, 6 Mar 2009, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:

> I'm happy to report that the gcc-in-cxx branch can now bootstrap.  That
> is, the code in gcc proper can now be compiled with a C++ compiler.

Great work, thanks!

I'm curious whether there are any detectable differences in the resulting
compiler when built with g++ rather than gcc.  E.g. testsuite regressions,
changes in the speed or size of cc1, etc.  Also, is cc1 linked with
libstdc++.so ?  Stuff like that.

Would you please consider checking this?

		Thanks,
		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu