GCC 4.3.X libgomp

Hi,

Seems that libgomp is part of GCC and not a separate project right?
So i am posting this here.
I have a new target for this library that I want to add. Hence I am
modifying configure.tgt, source files etc and also adding some new
threads stuff on the configure.ac However when I recreate the configure
with autoconf either the original version 2.59 or 2.63 and it runs
during the bootstrap the resulting gcc-x.x.x/target-dir/libgomp/Makefile fails.
Seems like some macros are missing? (.m4 files)
The aclocal sees the libtool stuff in the main gcc-x-x.x directory but
things in the libgomp/Makefile.in as

@AMDEP_TRUE@@am__include@ @am__quote@./$(DEPDIR)/affinity.Plo@am__quote@

or

@AMDEP_TRUE@@am__fastdepCC_FALSE@

they never get resolved during configure time. So gmake will fail with
"missing separator" errors.
Anybody has seen that? Do we need also automake to re-create the configure
script? If yes I dont really see why automake is needed if nothing
relating to it has changed and we are using identical autoconf aka 2.59.
Personaly I think autoconf 2.63 is one of the most stable autoconfs after
the 2.1x branch  but it requires a patch for the GCC's 4.3/4.4 libtool to
work correctly. GCC 4.X should upgrade to this version soon.
If anybody knows whats missing for running autoconf (even 2.59
version) succesfully for libgomp (aka getting a viable Makefile) let me
know.

Regards,