This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Fix Windows merge glitch
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 08:47:40 +1100
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Fix Windows merge glitch
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, 2009-02-28 at 18:31 +0100, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> * gcc-interface/Makefile.in (cygwin/mingw): Revert accidental
> EH_MECHANISM change in r130816.
I've seen a few ChangeLog entries like this of late, so thought I would
raise something: is it now accepted practice to mention SVN revision
numbers in ChangeLog entries? I know it is convenient to do it, but (a)
we might switch version control systems again, and (b) people have been
known to work with FSF trees off-line or in other version control
systems where the FSF repository is not accessible.
Just a thought,