GCC & OpenCL ?

Hello All,

OpenCL http://www.khronos.org/opencl/ is a new standard proposing an API for GPUs (targetting vector processing on heterogenous systems, like GPU + CPU). It suggests some restricted & specialized C dialect to code "kernel" functions (kernel in OpenCL means running on the GPU).

Is there any branch or experimental code for adding OpenCL into GCC?

I suppose that some people are already working on that, but I didn't find easily precise references.

Any clues, insights, contacts on these items?

Regards.