Re: [PPL-devel] Graphite/Cloog/PPL problems on Cygwin, HEAD broken maybe?

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009, Roberto Bagnara wrote:

> I am not sure I understand the question (and I am not familiar with Cygwin).
> The answer to the question "Why is there C++ in my libppl" is that libppl
> is written in C++.  The C interface to the PPL, libppl_c, is also written
> in C++.  Your description of the problem confuses me, as it seems to be
> system-independent;  however, I have no problems bootstrapping HEAD on my
> GNU/Linux system.  What am I missing?

Try bootstrapping with only static versions of all the relevant libraries
(GMP including C++ interface, PPL, libstdc++ etc.).  I believe that is the
issue here - all libraries must be listed in the right order when linking
GCC, including -lstdc++, rather than relying on shared library
dependencies.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com