fbranch-probabilities bug

Hi Seongbae,
I was doing some work on profiling for picochip, when i noticed what looks to me like a bug. It looks to me that using fbranch-probabilities on the commandline (after a round of profile-generate or profile-arcs) would just not work on any target. Reason..

Coverage.c:1011

  if (flag_profile_use)
    read_counts_file ();

Should this not be

  if (flag_profile_use || flag_branch_probabilities)  // Maybe more flags
    read_counts_file ();

??

Of course, i hit the problem later on since the counts were not read, it just assumed that the .gcda file were not available, when it actually was.

Thanks
Hari