Re: -fargument-noalias-global question

Richard Guenther wrote:

I btw installed that (wrong?) patch based on the answers I got.

My apologies - see above.

At least the wrong patch makes foo see that the array data does not alias.

Maybe we need to fix the specification?

If we internalize those two optimization flags to the Fortran Front End, we could tie them to the exact meaning of the Fortran "no-alias" requirements.

So, if it's not to much work, please do that ....

Thanks,

--
Toon Moene - e-mail: toon@moene.org (*NEW*) - phone: +31 346 214290
At home: http://moene.org/~toon/