Re: GCC 4.4.0 Status Report (2008-11-27)

Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
On Tue, 9 Dec 2008, Vladimir Makarov wrote:
Today Jeff Law (many thanks to him!) approved a big patch I wanted to commit
before submitting patch removing the old register allocator.  So nothing
prevents to remove the old RA.

I am going to submit the patch removing the old RA for review today. Sorry
for long waiting.

Vladimir, have you had chance to look at supporting LOAD_EXTEND_OP (implicit sign-extension) in IRA?

<http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2008-10/msg00458.html>

I'm guessing no, but hope it's not forgotten.

I intend to write a PR this weekend if you need specific
information.
Yes, please create a PR to track this issue so that it doens't get completely lost.

jeff