Re: generate assembly mnemonic depending the resource allocation

> Keep
> track of the instruction slot, and set some global variable
> in that macro.

I see what you mean but for my target architecture the slots are not
identical in sense that they are claiming totaly different resources.
This means that in order to decide at a certain cycle which mnemonic to instantiate I need to guarantee that there are no pipeline conflicts.

Im now looking the in gcc mainline to find when an instruction (with alternative resource utilizations) is issued which of the resources are used.