Re: Variadic template function full specialization.

2008/11/19 Ben Elliston <bje@au1.ibm.com>:
>> Following (bit weird ;-) code shows weird case of variadic template
>> function specialization, however I am not sure it is legal, (atleast I
>> haven't found any wording that would prevent such use):
>
> This list is not really the place to discuss language issues (unless you
> think you've found a bug in g++).  The gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list
> is probably a better place to ask your question.
>
> Cheers,
> Ben
>
> --
> Ben Elliston <bje@au.ibm.com>
> Australia Development Lab, IBM

Hi,

I was suppose to fill bug about, but I am not 100% sure what kind of bug it is:
a) gcc should accept this code (I am in favour of this)
b) gcc should reject specialization #1

that is why have asked here. I am sorry if it was not clear from my
initial message.
I am poor language lawyer, but I think that current behaviour is odd,
and really couldn't find anything in n2798 paper, that would explain
current behaviour.

Thanks, Piotr