RE: Is there any plan for "data propagation from Tree SSA to RTL" to be in GCC mainline?

I found the the GsoC project and patch here (only 2007)
http://code.google.com/soc/2007/gcc/appinfo.html?csaid=E0FEBB869A5F65A8

Is this patch only for propagating data dependency or does it include propagating alias info as well?

Bingfeng