Sebastian Pop and Daniel Berlin appointed Graphite Reviewers

	I am pleased to announce that the GCC Steering Committee has
appointed Sebastian Pop and Daniel Berlin as Graphite Reviewers.

	Please join me in congratulating Sebastian and Danny on their new role.
Sebastian and Danny, please update your listings in the MAINTAINERS file.

Happy hacking!
David