install path in libgcc Makefile.in

Hi,

Another problem when cross building the native mips compiler.
I.e. build=x86, host=target=mipsel
I have done some search, but haven't found any related discussion.

The install path of libgcc contains gcc version.
Currently in libgcc/Makefile.in, gcc version is get like this:
  version := $(shell $(CC) -dumpversion)

This will lead to a problem that I have only experienced when cross building
the native compiler. The problem is that crtbegin.o/crtend.o/etc. will be
installed into old gcc's path, overwrite existing ones. New gcc will have no
crtbegin.o...

There is no problem when natively building native compiler.

I don't understand why the problem only happens when cross building native
compiler. I know I need to study how gcc is built. Just want make you aware of
this problem. And I have a suggestion to this problem.

I have observed that in other components, the version is get like this:
version := $(shell cat $(srcdir)/../gcc/BASE-VER)

So what about we do the same in libgcc/Makefile.in?
Because this can ensure that the install dir will be new gcc's path.

If this is ok, I will post a little patch.

Zhang Le