gccint documentation suggestion

Hi,

At first, I'm not sure it is right place to discussing this.
If not, please kindly let me know where the right place is.

On section 10.7 Constant Expression Types,
4th, 5th, 6th and 7th paragraphs of "const_vector" description seem to be
misplaced.
They seem to be applied to "CONST_DOUBLE_MEM/CHAIN", "CONST_DOUBLE_LOW"
and "CONST0/1/2_RTX", respectively (they have own @findexs in
gcc/doc/rtl.texi).
So, I think it is better to separate as new items.

On section 10.13 Conversions,
"(fix:m x)" item appears twice, so it looks like a typo (at least for me).
If not (and there is no reason really to do so),
it is better to merge them into a single item.

TIA

p.s. Please cc me, I'm not subscribed :-)

--
Regards,
Namhyung Kim