Re: char* problems

I have no gcc 4.1.2 at hand. but I just had a try with gcc-4.1.0 and
gcc-4.2.0 which compiled a simple testcase with no errors or warnings.
additionally, I had a try with some other compiler than gcc to compile
it. a warning issued.
I think it's possibly too strict of gcc raising a error on sch case.
any options that you added when compiling?

--
 Best wishes!
Yours,