Re: Please, do not use the merged revisions log as the commit message when merging

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 03:01:03PM -0500, John Freeman wrote:
> Daniel Berlin wrote:
>
>> It's listed on the wiki that explains how to maintain branches :)
>>
> I had no idea such a wiki even existed.  It would really help future
> contributors, I'm sure, if, perhaps during copyright assignment, there were
> some sort of "introduction" process that clearly communicated policies.
> Thank you for the heads up.

But, you did do it again, just a little while ago.

Please stop doing that!  You're swamping gcc.gnu.org and causing unnecessary
work for me.

I will be instituting some safeguards against this kind of mail-bombing going
forward but, nevertheless, this really should not be a common occurrence.

cgf