This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: two more build results for gcc 4.3.2
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 11:37:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: two more build results for gcc 4.3.2
- References: <20080904181259.GD12546@synopsys.com>
On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 11:12:59AM -0700, Joe Buck wrote:
> I also found an ia64 box running Red Hat Advanced Workstation 2.1.
> Yes, I know, really old, but I can't change it. I tried a build...
> but the bootstrap died.
I think the issue was that the --with-gmp and --with-mpfr directories
weren't in LD_LIBRARY_PATH. I'm re-trying. If that's the issue,
I think that it should automatically be taken care of; the configure
process can determine that it's picking up shared libraries that
aren't on the default path and make sure that things work anyway.