This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: build failed with gcc trunk on cygwin host
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: "M R Swami Reddy" <MR dot Swami dot Reddy at nsc dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:14:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: build failed with gcc trunk on cygwin host
- References: <48BFC0FE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
"M R Swami Reddy" <MR.Swami.Reddy@nsc.com> writes:
> I am trying to build the gcc tools on cygwin host. But the build
> failed with below errors:
> $ gcc -I../../../trunk/libdecnumber -I. -g -O2 -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstr
> ict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-att
> ribute -Wcast-qual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -I../../../trunk/libdecnumber -I.
> -c ../../../trunk/libdecnumber/dpd/decimal128.c
> In file included from ../../../trunk/libdecnumber/decNumber.h:42,
> from ../../../trunk/libdecnumber/dpd/decimal128.c:47:
> gstdint.h: No such file or directory
> $ gcc -v
> Thread model: posix
> gcc version 3.4.4 (cygming special, gdc 0.12, using dmd 0.125)
> Could you please advise the reason for build for the above build fail. Thank you.
Please never send messages to both email@example.com and
firstname.lastname@example.org. This message is appropriate only for gcc-help.
Please take any followups only to gcc-help. Thanks.
I would guess that you have run ./configure rather than running the
configure script in a different empty directory as prescribed by the