Re: How to use gcc source and try new optmization techniques

Rohan,

Welcome to GCC and I hope you achieve what you want. I would recommend
you check our wiki:

http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki

which has some very useful links:

http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GettingStarted

It is a wiki, so feel free to correct mistakes, improve stuff and add
links. If you want to create a page for your project, please do so.

Seema, I see a link to the workshop but not a link to the GCC resource
center you linked. Would you like adding one under "Tutorials,
HOWTOs".

Cheers,

Manuel.