Re: Better GCC diagnostics

>>>>> "Manuel" == Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <lopezibanez@gmail.com> writes:

Manuel> If I ever get the time, I would like to abstract our line-map
Manuel> implementation within a "location_manager" object and API but
Manuel> I don't think this conflicts directly with your work.

I am curious to know how this would be different from what we have
now.

I think the line-map API is rather ugly, personally, but it seems to
me that a "struct line_maps" is essentially a location manager object.

Tom