Re: Official GCC git repository

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I don't think adding YA place that has to be updated when things change
> is a good idea.  If this is a script that runs on gcc.gnu.org then you
> should be able to get the full name with a minimal amount of effort
> using a getpw* function.

Okay, I'll hack up a script.  It's not that simple as it might seem at
first glance, since SVN has references to accounts which are not (or
should not) be active any longer:

  NOfx
  NOchelf
  NOpbienst
  NObo
  NOgp
  NObbooth
  NOkargl

Actually, there are a number of further problems, and I'll take those
to overseers...

Gerald