Re: Please, do not use the merged revisions log as the commit message when merging

Daniel Berlin wrote:

It's listed on the wiki that explains how to maintain branches :)
I had no idea such a wiki even existed. It would really help future contributors, I'm sure, if, perhaps during copyright assignment, there were some sort of "introduction" process that clearly communicated policies. Thank you for the heads up.

- John