Re: [Ada] multilib patch take three

Laurent GUERBY wrote:
Joel did test (a previous iteration of) this patch on many RTEMS
multilibed targets and it worked (RTEMS system.ads already use Standard
attributes to be portable so no issue there).
I thought I would follow up with some details.  I tested
on mips, powerpc, x86, and sparc.  I ran the c, c++, and Ada
tests with no change in results from this patch.

I will follow up over the next few days with some tests on
a couple of BSPs which require multilib variants to work.

I can attempt to build other RTEMS targets (arm, sh, m68k, etc)
if you guys want me to. Adding multilib variants sometimes
trips new compiler bugs and building more will shake some of
those out.

For those who care, the RTEMS multilib set on the powerpc,
mips, sparc, and i386 targets are attached.  It is 31 variants
across the 4 targets so a pretty good work out.

--joel
powerpc-rtems4.9 multilibs ================================
.;@mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi@mstrict-align
m403;@mcpu=403@mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi@mstrict-align