Re: Anyone/anything still using CVS on gcc.gnu.org?

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

> Except for wwwdocs, that is?
>
> As I mentioned before, I'd love to get wwwdocs converted to SVN, and
> in the course of this I noticed some historic configurations which I
> believe aren't be used any more and haven't, for years.
>
> Unless I hear to the contrary, I plan on removing these with the patch
> below in a couple of days.  When looking at it, please keep in mind
> that this affects our CVS repository only, not SVN!
>
> Gerald

The mailing list webpage still refers to CVS:
http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html

Can we rename these lists (perhaps preserving an alias for the old names)
so that they reflect reality?

I would suggest NOT using "svn" in the list name in case we switch version
control software yet again, however unlikely doing so may be today.

E.g. gcc-cvs -> gcc-checkins, (or similar) etc.

		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu