This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Anyone/anything still using CVS on gcc.gnu.org?
- From: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 16:49:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Anyone/anything still using CVS on gcc.gnu.org?
- References: <alpine.LSU.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 20 Jul 2008, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> Except for wwwdocs, that is?
> As I mentioned before, I'd love to get wwwdocs converted to SVN, and
> in the course of this I noticed some historic configurations which I
> believe aren't be used any more and haven't, for years.
> Unless I hear to the contrary, I plan on removing these with the patch
> below in a couple of days. When looking at it, please keep in mind
> that this affects our CVS repository only, not SVN!
The mailing list webpage still refers to CVS:
Can we rename these lists (perhaps preserving an alias for the old names)
so that they reflect reality?
I would suggest NOT using "svn" in the list name in case we switch version
control software yet again, however unlikely doing so may be today.
E.g. gcc-cvs -> gcc-checkins, (or similar) etc.
Kaveh R. Ghazi email@example.com