This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFH][tuples] Make Ada work
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, ebotcazou at adacore dot com, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu, Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 20:39:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFH][tuples] Make Ada work
- References: <alpine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The Ada status on tuples is now that you can build it (on i686 at least)
> but gnatmake is miscompiled (or rather, the global initializer stuff
> doesn't work - all the ___elabs are missing, as you can see in
> for example gnat.dg/renaming3.adb failing if you just use gnat1 from
> tuples in a trunk tree).
The missing _elabs is more likely a missing change in gigi rather
than a miscompilation.
> You need the patch below to allow the gnat/rts build to succeed, but
> I'm lost with the above now - this is failures at -O0 after all - so
> I expect some help from you Ada guys here.