RE: Inefficient loop unrolling.

Paolo,
Thanks for the reply. However, I am not sure it is a simple folding
issue.

For example,

B1 = B + 4;
 = [A, B1]
B2 = B + 8;
 = [A, B2]
B3 = B + 12;
 = [A, B3]

Should be transformed to
C = A + B
= [C, 4]
= [C, 8]
= [C, 12]

Loop exit condition needs to be changed accordingly.

BTW, I just added an experimental tree-level loop unrolling pass in my
porting, right before ivopt pass. The results are very promising except
a few quirky things, which I belive to be problem of ivopts. The
produced assembly code is as good as maunal unrolling now.

Cheers,
Bingfeng